Friday, January 23, 2009

Hello woodywoo




Don't really know what to say at this moment in life. I'm feeling real good right now; I am in a good spiritual space right now. I'm trying to get closer to God. So if any of you have some suggestions; they will be greatly taking into consideration.


I am a musician by trade so to speak. I've been given a gift; and am "struggling" with how to use it to the greatest potential. I love the beach atmosphere; the peace that comes with it. I like to go jazz clubbing; working out; nature; animals; cigars every now and then. "Mo will be revealed."

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Jesse! I'm trying to get closer to God, too. Best wishes on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse, It was good to meet you at class. You picked this up quite quickly. I hope you continue to share if you enjoy it!

    Do you have any good Jazz albums or Jazz spots you'd recommend in Nashville?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere Jesse.

    Maybe if someone has a digital video camera you can use and, you are inclined to do so, you can create videos of you performing your music and post them within blog posts to share your talents with others online.

    If you need assistance with this, maybe someone there can help you with such.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete